Please check the system requirements before purchase.
BTS EXHIBITION ‘MAP OF THE SOUL ON:E (오,늘)’
BTS EXHIBITION ‘MAP OF THE SOUL ON:E (오,늘)’ is an online exhibition displayed in a 3D virtual space created to enable you to enjoy a variety of BTS content online.
Take a virtual tour and enjoy the previous works from “2018 BTS EXHIBITION 오,늘” including behind-the-scenes of shoots and concerts as well as brand-new content prepared for the online exhibition.
- [10/10 concert & exhibition package] September 16, 2020(Wed.) 13:00 - October 10, 2020(Sat.) 19:00(KST)
- [10/11 concert & exhibition package] September 16, 2020(Wed.) 13:00 - October 11, 2020(Sun.) 16:00(KST)
- [2 Day Pass & exhibition package] September 16, 2020(Wed.) 13:00 - October 10, 2020(Sat.) 19:00(KST)
- [Online exhibition only] October 13, 2020(Tue.) 10:00 - November 11, 2020(Wed.) 09:59(KST)
- October 13, 2020(Tue.) 12:00 - November 12, 2020(Thur.) 11:59(KST)
Purchase the product
Log in with your Weverse Shop Id to verify your purchase
Download and install client program
Log in to the exhibition with your Weverse Shop Id
Experience the exhibition
- This exhibition can only be viewed on the PC. Click on the link below from October 12(Mon.) 12:00(KST) to open the client download page and download and install the BTS EXHIBITION ‘MAP OF THE SOUL ON:E (오,늘)’ client program.
- The exhibition is available for access starting from October 13(Tue.) 12:00(KST) using the BTS EXHIBITION ‘MAP OF THE SOUL ON:E (오,늘)’ client program and after logging in with your Weverse Shop account.
- The exhibition is available for access only for 24 hours after installing the program, logging in and entering the virtual exhibition space. The exhibition pass will expire 24 hours after you have entered the exhibition, regardless of the actual time of your access.
- The exhibition is available only on the PC and not available on mobile devices.
- The exhibition will be provided in two languages. (Korean, English)
- Cancellation/Refund Information
- The packages are not available for refunds or cancellations after the show starts even if you have not watched the show or the exhibition.strong>
- Online Exhibition Only tickets are available for refunds or cancellations by November 11(Wed) 09:59(KST) only if you have not watched the exhibition.strong>
- The exhibition is available for access for only one device for each Weverse Shop account. If you use the same account to log in on a different device, access will be restricted.
- Please use the contact information below for more information on the exhibition.
- Exhibition, video and sound quality may be compromised depending on the network/data and other external factors.
- Please note that if you cancel your Weverse Shop or Weverse membership, your purchases will be deleted and cannot be recovered.
|OS||Microsoft Window 10||Microsoft Window 10|
|CPU VGA Device HDD space RAM||Intel i5 (8th gen) CPU internal graphics PC Up to 2.8GB Minimum 4GB||Intel i7 (10th gen) NVIDIA GTX 2060 PC Up to 2.8GB Minimum 8GB|
|OS||macOS 10.12 Sierra||macOS 10.14 Catalina (macOS 11 unsupported)|
|CPU VGA Device HDD space RAM||Intel i3 (8th gen) Radeon Pro 555X MAC Up to 2.8GB Minimum 8GB||Intel i7 (10th gen) Radeon Pro 555XT MAC Up to 2.8GB Minimum 16GB|
- Recording or extracting this content, broadcasting or streaming to multiple viewers or any other use of this content other than viewing through the official viewing page and application is strictly prohibited.
- Any discovery of the above-listed illegal activities as well as the unauthorized distribution and modification of this content may lead to legal sanctions due to copyright infringement.
Where can I purchase it?
You can purchase an exhibition pass from Weverse Shop. Please download the application, register your membership and purchase the exhibition.
I’m not sure what “the exhibition is available for access only for 24 hours after installing the program for 24 hours regardless of your access” actually means.
It means that your exhibition pass goes in effect not the moment you purchase it but after you have installed the client program and entered the exhibition. The online exhibition can be accessed without limitation for 24 hours after you enter. Even if you don’t actually view the exhibition, your access pass will expire 24 hours after you’ve begun viewing.
Example: Start viewing at 1pm, November 1 > Enjoy until 12:59pm, November 2 > Pass expires at 1pm, November 2
I wanted to see the exhibition but couldn’t because of my computer system specifications. What can I do?
Please log out from your client on your current computer, and re-install on a computer with the recommended specifications to log in and view the exhibition again.
Please make sure that you check the system requirements very carefully before making your purchase.
Can I experience the exhibition on my phone?
BTS EXHIBITION ‘MAP OF THE SOUL ON:E (오,늘)’ is designed for the PC environment, and cannot be viewed on a mobile device.
Please install the client program on a PC to enjoy the exhibition.